Please don't forget to leave feedback on the stories you read!

The Master - Chapter 11

jessmartin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

The Master - Chapter 11

Post by jessmartin »

The Master - Ch. 8 - Lady Frost
Noelia's scream goes on for a few seconds, until the flesh of our bodies come into contact, the latex cock I am using is quite fat and is opening Noelia's pussy enough to cause her pain being the first time something makes its way in there, but it is barely two or three inches, insufficient length to actually break her virginity.

Despite having stopped screaming, Noelia's discomfort is evident, although soon the rubbing of the rough area of the fake cock on her clitoris begins to stimulate her and soon, she is moaning with pleasure like a bitch in heat.

“This is fantastic Lady Pryde; keep fucking me please;” she begs me over and over again.

The next ten minutes are a continuous orgasm for Noelia, who cums profusely forming a small puddle on the floor of the room.

Although I have decided not to deflower Noelia, I still want to teach her a little lesson and show her that I am here of my own free will while she is nothing more than a blowjob dispenser for Caleb and his friends.

While she is recovering from her orgasms, I pin her hands and feet to the floor so that Noelia's body is stretched out at my disposal and I reach over to the table to pick up a new object.

When I position myself over Noelia and she sees the object I have picked up, she begins to shake her head and try to free herself from her restraints. Seeing that she doesn't stop resisting I pick up the riding crop from the floor and unload half a dozen blows on her tits and pussy.

“Open your mouth slut;” I order her. “I'm sure you've sucked bigger cocks than this;” I add sitting on her body.

The object I have taken from the table is a gag with a huge cock of more than ten inches, part of them are going to be lodged in Noelia's mouth, while the other part are left out for me to sit on her face and impale my pussy on them.

After the blows with the riding crop Noelia opens her mouth without protest, and as I had assumed she has no problem receiving the corresponding piece of cock, I close the straps on the back of her neck and place my pussy over the bulging prick. I slowly drop down until I'm sitting on Noelia's face.

Resting my hands on the floor I begin to thrust up and down moving my hips so that the huge cock completely fills my pussy, luckily for Noelia it barely takes a couple of minutes for me to cum and lift myself off her face.

As I am recovering from my orgasm, I hear someone start to clap, I look up and notice Lady Frost in front smiling in the doorway.

“It's been a while since the two hours have passed;” she says approaching me. “But you were having such a good time that I decided to let you play for a little while longer;” she adds hooking a leash to my collar.

“You know how you should behave;” Lady Frost instructs me when she sees me trying to stand up, knowing what she means I get down on all fours on the floor waiting.

Lady Frost smiles and starts walking towards the door to the room, as I follow her, I turn slightly to see Noelia still tied up on the floor.

“Don't worry about her Amber, as soon as Caleb sees on the screen that we have left he will send someone to fetch her;” Lady Frost tells me without stopping.

Although Lady Frost doesn't stop, I do stop in my tracks, despite the loud flush. Seeing my embarrassed face Lady Frost bursts into loud laughter.

“I can't believe Yaiza didn't tell you;” she points out to me without stopping laughing. “All the rooms have cameras and everything that happens in them is recorded. I assure you I have never seen my brother so angry but at the same time so aroused as he watched Vincent fuck you, the ass of the poor slave girl he was fucking will take weeks to recover;” Lady Frost explains to me.

When Lady Frost resumes walking, I follow her without resisting, thinking about what she just told me, I feel ashamed that Caleb has seen everything I have done these days, but it really turns me on to know that he doesn't like someone else touching me, even though it makes me wonder why he hasn't made me his yet.

These thoughts manage to distract me from the rest of my surroundings, and it is only when Lady Frost stops in front of a metal door that I am aware that we are in the dungeon area.

“I've been waiting for this moment for months;” Lady Frost says looking at me as if I were a birthday cake. “Lucky for you Caleb it's become very clear to me what I can and can't do with you, but I assure you that's not going to stop me from having fun, although I doubt you will.”

As soon as the metal door opens a shiver runs through my body, what I see inside looks nothing like Lady Nabila and Lady Rose's playroom, it is a full-blown medieval dungeon, more befitting of the inquisition.

The only thing that reassures me as I look inside besides Lady Frost's words about Caleb, is to see that I am not the only plaything of the night, three more women and two more men are chained inside in various positions.

“Stand up and come inside;” Lady Frost orders me, closing the door as soon as we are inside.

I look around carefully, on the left wall of the cell are chained two black slaves who I instantly recognize as the studs who were fucking Ruby a few hours ago, my friend is in the middle of the cell hanging from the ceiling with her body full of whip marks and a pair of dildos buried in her pussy and ass.

Lady Frost pushes me to the right where two women are chained to the wall, one of them with her face covered by a latex hood. As I move closer to them, I am startled to recognize one of them as Adriana, Yaiza's slave girl who lost in the game with me at the beginning of the party.

Like Rubi, Adriana has her body scarred from whipping, but what scares me most are her nipple piercings, so fresh that they still have traces of blood around them.

“It's a pity they're not permanent;” Lady Frost tells me tugging at one of them eliciting a scream from Adriana, “I would have made a sensation sporting them on the catwalks.”

Adriana's piercings simulate the head of a dragon with the fangs digging into her nipples, I continue to look at the beautiful model's body and discover that both her navel and pussy are similarly adorned, a dragon silhouette adorns her belly and a dragon with wings spread adorns her pussy with the sharp tail piercing her clit.

“The dragon in her navel is hers, I have only completed the set;” Lady Frost explains to me. 'Now get down on your knees and play with her pussy;” she orders me.

I kneel obediently and bring my tongue to Adriana's pussy, as I do so I touch the snapdragon which begins to sway and ring as if it were some kind of bell. As soon as I touch Adriana's clitoris, I notice how the young woman shudders with pleasure and I realize that she is on the verge of orgasm.

“The longer it takes you to bring Adriana to orgasm, and then our other guest, the later I will start playing with you;” Lady Frost instructs me.

I move my tongue inside Adriana's pussy trying to stay away from her clit, only every so often I return to lick and bite that part of her body making her let out intense moans. I'm sure if Adriana wasn't chained to the wall she would have collapsed to the floor by now.

“Please, I need to cum;” Adriana begs me after half an hour taking her to the edge and back again.

Although I am terrified of what Lady Frost might do to me, I take pity on Adriana and speed up my tongue movements over her clit until she bursts into an intense orgasm.

“Good job Amber;” Lady Frost congratulates me moving towards the hooded slave.

I follow Lady Frost without getting up from the floor and position myself with my face close to her pussy letting out a small cry of surprise as I see how it is adorned and tattooed and recognize who is under the mask.

“Easy Amber that hooded slut can't see anything;” Lady Frost tells me. “She will remain hooded until her husband Harold picks her up after she is fucked by all the party guests tomorrow.”

Lady Frost's words confirm my suspicions, the hooded woman is my boss, State's Attorney Margaret Prior, and she has 'Slave Property of Harold Stone tattooed on her pussy'; while her vaginal lips have been pierced in half a dozen places each keeping her holes open by small golden eyelets.

“At dawn the selected slaves will begin to fuck her, with the fertility enhancers we have been injecting her with since this morning, she will most likely be pregnant by the time she arrives at the party, if not it will be one of the guests planting her seed, then her pussy will be closed with gold twine in the manner of the old harems;” Lady Frost explains to me as Margaret squirms in her restraints as she hears her speak.

“What are you waiting for Amber, eat her pussy and make her cum;” she orders me.

I start licking and biting Margaret's clit not caring that she orgasms quickly, I can only think of how I will react on Monday when I go to work and see her in the office after knowing all this.

Barely a couple of minutes have passed when I notice that Margaret is about to cum, but before she does Lady Frost pulls the leash attached to my collar that she holds in her hand and pulls me off the eager slave girl.

“You haven't earned your orgasm yet;” she says smiling as she forces me to my feet and guides me to the center of the cell. With quick movements he closes some chains around my ankles and wrists and then approaches one of the cell walls.

Suddenly just above the cell door a screen lights up with a countdown on it showing five hours and thirty-two minutes.

“That's how much time you have left in my hands;” Lady Frost says to me who has positioned herself in front of me with a remote in her hand.

I watch as Lady Frost presses a button on the remote and a noise of pulleys begins to be heard in the room, suddenly I let out a scream as I feel my arms being lifted by the chains, in a few seconds my arms are raised above my head and my feet are three inches off the floor, leaving me in a very uncomfortable and painful position.

“You can scream all you want; that will only get me more amused and aroused;” Lady Frost comments to me.

I don't know what Lady Frost is referring to until I notice a prick on my right thigh followed by another in the middle of my back; the very slut is spanking me, but the sensation is nothing like what I have felt when Lady Nabila, Lady Rose or Vincent spanked me in the last few hours.

“Don't worry Amber, on Monday when you return home the marks will hardly be noticeable, but tomorrow at the party they will cause all the guests to want to fuck you;” Lady Frost instructs me unloading stroke after stroke.

I don't know how many lashes I receive before I pass out and have to be revived by Lady Frost, but I panic as I look at the countdown on the screen and see that barely twenty minutes have elapsed.

“You'd better sit down and get some rest;” Lady Frost says to me triggering the remote to lower me to the floor, I'm about to fall but am held down by one of the two slaves, as I watch the other pull a wooden chair up to where I am.

Seeing the chair, I can't help but smile thinking how silly I am to think Lady Frost was going to be nice to me, the chair has a metal dildo in the seat and straps for my arms and legs.

“Can you sit on your own or do the slaves have to help you?” Lady Frost asks me as she pours copious amounts of lubricant over the dildo.

I push the slave who is holding me down, and stagger towards the chair, when I pass Lady Frost, I must have something in my eyes, because for a few seconds her smile disappears and she takes a slight step backwards. As I impale myself on the dildo, I can't help but feel embarrassed as I realize that Lady Frost's punishment has turned me on and I have my pussy completely soaked.

As Lady Frost attaches my arms and legs to the chair I watch as the two slaves attach Ruby and Adriana to each other's pikes and begin to fuck them. Excited as I watch them fuck the two slaves I start to move to feel the dildo in my pussy, and I don't notice how Lady Frost plays with my nipples until I feel an intense pain in one of them.

Looking down I discover that Lady Frost has placed a clamp on my right nipple and holds another in her hand which she soon closes over my left nipple.

“I'm going to take a shower, I don't like being so sweaty;” Lady Frost tells me pulling the chain that connects the clamps on my nipples, “But don't worry you won't have time to get bored, you can watch my slaves having fun with those two sluts, if you are able to concentrate;” she adds walking away.

Before Lady Frost leaves the cell, she turns to me again and looks at me smiling before pressing a button on the remote she has been playing with all night.

Just as the cell door closes, I feel the dildo buried in my pussy begin to vibrate as it slowly slides down to come back up all at once, I watch as the two slaves pass from one slave girl to the other trying to evade the sensations my body is suffering, but it doesn't take me long to reach orgasm and surrender to the pleasure.

The orgasms follow one after the other as the countdown on the screen seems to descend at full speed, when the cell door opens again, I still have three hours left as Lady Frost's toy.

Lady Frost approaches me playing with the buttons on the remote causing the dildo to come completely out of my pussy leaving me with a strange feeling of emptiness.

I look terrified at Lady Frost as she plays with the clamps on my nipples releasing them all at once, I try to hold on without screaming as she pinches my tits and plays with my nipples, after two hours with the clamps on them I have them so sensitive that the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure from Lady Frost's touches bring me to a new orgasm.

“It's a pity I can't ring your nipples;” Lady Frost comments. “You were going to be horny and horny all day;” she adds as she releases the straps that hold me to the chair.

I am so exhausted that I am unable to get up from the chair even though nothing is holding me to it, Lady Frost's hands continue to caress my entire body, especially my tits and pussy without letting them recover from the previous two hours of stimulation.

“I think I should let your pussy and tits rest for a while;” Lady Frost tells me pinching my nipples one last time. “It's time for you to use that skillful tongue my sisters say you have and give me pleasure.”

Lady Frost guides me to a small bed in the cell and lies down on it with her legs spread wide, I slowly climb onto the bed and place myself between her legs. Before I start to masturbate her, she stops me with a wave of her hand.

“Listen carefully Amber, if you are able to make me cum three times in half an hour, you will be free to go back to your room, if not I will release the two slaves and let them fuck you for the rest of the night, I love to see how their two cocks together make any slave girl go crazy with pleasure;” Lady Frost proposes to me.

I have been watching all night what the two slaves have been doing with Ruby, Adriana and Margaret, behaving like animals, fucking them wildly without caring about the girls' pleasure and I don't want them to touch me.

Instead of taking my mouth to Lady Frost's pussy, I start playing with my fingers pinching her clitoris and moving them in and out as if they were a small cock, immediately I notice how the Mistress's pussy starts to get wet but no sound of pleasure comes out of her mouth.

Slowly I slowly insert one finger after another into Lady Frost's pussy until only my thumb is out caressing her swollen clit.

“Don't stop Amber;” Lady Frost commands me closing her eyes to let herself be carried away by the pleasure.

I would like to thrust my whole fist into her pussy and try to force my thumb slightly inside, but I soon give up the attempt and just open my fingers stretching her pussy and making Lady Frost explode in the first orgasm.

I withdraw my completely wet hand and bring it up to her mouth, “Clean it slut!” I order her without thinking.

For a few seconds it looks like Lady Frost is going to say something, but her mouth opens not to speak, but to suck my fingers one after the other and slowly taste her own juices. At Lady Frost's surprised face, I get up from the bed and walk over to one of the cell walls where I pick up a small leather whip whose seven inches glass handle is shaped like a cock.

“Suck it!” I command her again placing the handle in front of her face.

Lady Frost again hesitates for a few seconds, but soon her lips are wrapping around the glass cock, sucking it and taking it deep into her throat as if it were a real cock. As she follows my orders, I focus on her nipples sucking, biting and pinching them, I only have to lower my hand back down to her pussy and play a few seconds with her clit to bring her to her second orgasm.

“Fuck her with the whip;” I tell Lady Frost expecting that at any moment she will regain control and make me pay dearly for all this, but again and this time without any hint of hesitation she starts to slide the glass cock into her wet pussy.

I look at the countdown on the screen and see that the half hour Lady Frost gave me to bring her to the three orgasms has passed, but as the situation stands, I have no intention of being the one to tell her.

I approach the two slaves and whisper in both of their ears before releasing their chains from the wall. Once free they move quickly and each stand on one side of the bed with their cocks level with Lady Frost's mouth as I move back between her legs, pushing her hands away and pulling the handle of the whip from inside her pussy.

“Please Amber keep fucking me;” Lady Frost pleads with me.

“I don't know any Amber;” I answer her by slapping her hungry pussy with the leather tails of the whip.

“Please Taylor keeps fucking me;” she pleads again.

This time I don't even answer her, just unload several more blows on her tits and pussy.

“Please Lady Pryde, I beg you to keep fucking me;” she says closing her eyes.

I play with the handle of the whip on her pussy driving it in and out a couple of times, causing Lady Frost's body to tremble with pleasure.

“Why should I keep fucking you and not any of those three slave girls?” I ask Lady Frost pointing to the three women chained to the wall. “I know they will do whatever I ask them to do to bring me to orgasm, you have trained them well.”

“I am better than any of those three bitches;” Lady Frost shouts at me causing me to take a step back thinking she has regained control, “Let me prove it to you Lady Pryde.”

Again, I get up from the bed and walk over to the wall grabbing an object from it, as I walk back over to Lady Frost I see on her face a mixture of fear, excitement and embarrassment.

“Please not that Lady Pryde, I am a Princess not a slave girl;” she tells me as she sees the metal necklace I hold in my hand.

“I think I will play with Ruby so I can decide which of the three slave girls I have tried is best;” I tell Lady Frost pulling away from her again.

“That is not correct Lady Pryde, tonight you have already tested three slaves;” Lady Frost says to me taking the collar from my hand and closing it around her neck. “Slave girl Adriana, slave girl Margaret and slave girl Anna;” she adds ducking her head.

“Say it!” I command Lady Frost.

“I am your slave, Lady Pryde;” shouts Lady Frost making her voice echo against the cell walls. “You can do with me as you wish, but please keep fucking me;” she pleads again looking down at the floor.

I move away from the new slave girl Anna and stand next to one of the two slaves, who remain standing beside the bed playing with their cocks. “I believe Lady Frost allows you to fuck any slave girl she finds in the cell;” I comment to them.

One of them quickly grabs Anna's head and hooks one of the chains on the wall to her collar to prevent her from moving, then holds her by the hair ready to force his cock into the new slave girl's mouth, though at once Anna opens her mouth and begins to suck the huge cock submissively.

I go to move away from the bed towards a corner of the cell, when suddenly the other slave grabs my arm and pulls me towards him.

“Where do you think you are going Amber? Lady Frost allows us to fuck any slave;” he says forcing me to get on my knees on the floor.

At this point the last thing I care about is sucking a cock, even more so when it soon becomes apparent to me that the slave girl's only intention is to stall for time until he can fuck Anna. After barely a minute of fucking my mouth, he bends me over a wooden table and in one fell swoop shoves his entire cock into my pussy.

I let out a little scream, more because of how sensitive my pussy is than because of the size of the cock, luckily, he is a trained slave and soon his studied movements are making me moan with pleasure.

The slave does not stop watching what is happening on the bed and when I see how Anna impales herself on the cock of the slave lying on the bed, I think that she is going to leave me on the verge of orgasm to join the couple. Just when I have that thought I notice how the slave speeds up the rhythm of his movements making me climax.

Before leaving me, the slave approaches me and whispers something in my ear.

It takes me a few seconds to recover from my orgasm, and when I do, I don't know what to do, I am exhausted and unable to move. Suddenly I hear a scream and when I look towards the bed, I see how the slave who has been fucking me has positioned himself behind Anna and is forcing his cock in the young girl's ass.

From the scream and the way, she struggles to avoid being sodomized it is obvious to me that Anna is not used to having that hole used, I could even swear she is a virgin.

“What the hell do you think you're doing?” I hear Anna scream as she seems to be trying to regain control despite being fucked by the two huge slaves.

Lady Frost continues to scream and protest, but the slaves don't stop, they want to enjoy the unique opportunity to fuck their proud mistress. Lady Frost's protests are mixed with moans of pleasure coming out of her mouth proving that as much as she doesn't want to be fucked that way, her body is enjoying the double penetration, and the intense screams she emits when she reaches orgasm are just another proof.

Realizing that it won't take Lady Frost long to get back in control of the two slaves, I decide to follow the advice the slave gave me after fucking me; I walk over to the wall and grab the remote I've seen Lady Frost use all night, I press a black button and watch as the cell door slowly opens, I walk outside taking the remote with me and crashing it to the floor after closing the cell door again.

I don't quite know where to go, I barely take a couple of steps when I start to shiver from the cold in the hallway, my head starts to spin and I feel like I'm going to faint but instead of falling to the floor I feel strong arms lift me up and carry me in flips through the corridors.

To be continued....
These users thanked the author jessmartin for the post (total 3):
nabaryjeepstertimerider

Mrxloves
Commenter
Commenter

Re: The Master - Chapter 11

Post by Mrxloves »

nice one
now i want to know what happens with lady frost :D
i hope you upload next part :tiphat: